At Makeup and Talent Hawaii, we take great steps in practicing safe hygiene. With the current outbreak of Covid-19, we are doubling down on safety. It is imperative to share with you the steps we are taking to keep our environment safe. You and Our safety and well-being are our top priority!
We want to ensure you that your special day is going to be relaxing, safe and beautiful.
Below are our updated procedures and protocols:
• Upon arrival, each Artist will be wearing a clean face mask.
• Unfortunately, no hugging or handshaking. Shakas, elbow-bumps and virtual hugs are encouraged!
• Upon arriving, we will set up our own sanitized area with our products, six feet from others, then wash our hands with warm, soapy, water for 20 seconds before beginning your services.
• We will wear a clean, face mask when we do your beauty services.
• All makeup & hairbrushes have been washed prior to being used. If your party has numerous faces, all brushes will be sprayed with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol in between sittings. Disposable sponges will be used and thrown away. For makeup application, a pallet will be used and sanitized between clients verses using back of artist's hands.
• Artists will disinfect equipment used in-between clients with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol.
• Hand sanitizer, 70% Isopropyl Alcohol, disposable wipes and professional makeup brush cleaner are always carried and used in between clients at the same party.
• If needed, Artist will change their face mask in-between clients.
• We encourage Clients to please wash their hands for 20 seconds with warm, soapy, water before sitting in our chair.
• We encourage Clients not to touch their face when they are sitting in our chair receiving services.
• If Client is not feeling well, we ask that you let us know in advance and wear a face mask while receiving services from us if needed.
While this is a strange and unusual time for all of us, we are all in this together and we will all get through this together. If you have any questions, please send me an email.
I look forward to hearing from you and I hope to beautify you!
Stay Safe & Stay Healthy and I hope to see you on Maui!